What I Want to Bring Into My Life in 2013
1. What do I deserve more of in 2013?
I deserve more me time! I loooove helping others but at times, I give so much that I neglect myself.
2. What personal milestone(s) do I most want to reach in your relationships, health, family, finances, education and/or lifestyle?
I want stop eating sweets as much, stick to my 3-day workout routine, become debt free with the exception of my student loans (I do believe God can work a miracle and end my relationship with Sallie Mae).
3. What professional accomplishments (at work or in your business) do I want to see for yourself in 2013?
Joí Iman in 2013 = successful 🙂 Thanks in advance!
4. What do I want to learn in 2013?
I want to learn to not fret over anything! God is in control and I am covered! I am fasting from worry and doubt…”I ain’t got no worries”
5. What do you want to cross off of your bucket list in 2013?
I MUST take a trip this year…Las Vegas, Canada, South Caroline. On a bigger scale, my passport is ready to be stamped!
What I Want My Life to Look Like in 2013
6. What part of my life do I want to pay more attention to in 2013?
I must pay a closer attention to my relationship God. consistent QT is what my King deserves!
7. Who do I want to spend more time with in 2013? Who do I want to spend less time with in 2013?
I want to spend more time with my man. I want to spend less time with the devil….We give him too much credit.
8. Which activities, habits or behaviors, if any, do I want to stop doing in 2013 because they no longer serve me?
Stressing and worrying
9. Which activities do I want to start and/or continue doing in 2013?
I want to read and travel more.
10. What will my ideal day look like in 2013?
Me doing nothing and actually taking a nap! 🙂 So Simple but so precious when it is rarely experienced.
What does your 2013 look like?