I am in LOVE with Pinterest! Pinterest allows you to discover things that you had no clue of from fashion, food, DIY, and much more! From there you can organize and share all that intrigues you. This weekend I decided to try one of my pins from my board, Heaven in the Form of Sweets. Here is another fact about me, I hate chocolate for the most part, Dark, semi sweet, sweet I normally don’t mess with it. I do have a few exceptions. I will eat the little Debbie Brownies as long as they are without peanuts and are covered with icing. I also enjoy white chocolate. It is soo much sweeter. Every time someone finds this out, I always get the “You are Crazy” look but it is indeed true. So, when I came across this recipe, I had to try it!Excuse the off centered pics 🙂
Review: These were not the best cookies but they were good. I think my expectations were high because, well the description sounded good and I recently came across this cookie provided by Subway. That Raspberry Cheesecake cookie was soooooooo good!!! I even went back to get more the next day. I digress. Overall, this recipe was good. If I had children, they may have LOVED them. My children at work murdered these cookies. 🙂 So, I am sure this can be considered a popular treat for children.
Try the recipe for yourself and let me know how you liked your batch.
I came up with this recipe when I had a box of strawberry cake mix to use up and we didn’t want cake. My kids love these simple cookies. They are quick and easy to make.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix, oil and egg together. Add chips to the mixture and mix again. Form balls about 3/4 inch in size and place them onto a baking sheet.
3. Place cookies into the oven for about 10-12 minutes, watching them closely so they don’t burn.
4. Remove and cool about 5-10 minutes. Then enjoy or place in an airtight container or bag to store.
- 1 box (18.25 Oz. Box) Strawberry Cake Mix (e.g. Pillsbury)
- ½ cups Oil
- 2 whole Eggs
- ¾ cups White Chocolate Chips