I do not want to approach another New Year with the same resolutions only to result in disappoint due to a lack of motivation and discipline. Sadly, my intentions are sincere but may result in an epic fail..SMH. This year, I am going ease some pressure by implementing J’s Personal Plan BEFORE the New Year! I cannot keep doing the same thing only to get the same results. The Bible refers to that as Foolish…I refuse to be a fool! lol
Before January 1, 2012 arrives, I will do the following:
- Reevaluate my Vision Board and determine if I need to present a 2012 Vision Board to myself.
- Prepare myself to eat healthier. I must first reduce my sugar intake. I am soo addicted. I really needed a support group. SMH
- Have some J & J time. (Time to sit in silence and mentally prepare for all the possible changes in 2012)
- Develop a budget plan. (Save more and spend less)
- Reflect on and appreciate the Blessings (including challenges) of 2011. (I can’t appreciate the greatness that is to come in 2012 without giving thanks for the experiences in 2011)
What are your resolutions for 2012?
Man improves himself as he follows his path; if he stands still, waiting to improve before he makes a decision, he’ll never move. ~ Paulo Coelho
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. ~ Anatole France
In the New Year, Believe in that which seems impossible!